My Life in Song Titles

Life goes by and memorable moments are remembered. But my life has a beautiful rhythm. It has its upticks and downticks. Every good memory (and the bad ones), there’s always something there to remind me of it. When I need to give myself inspiration to keep doing what I’m doing, to stay positive and remind myself that I can do better, I keep telling myself that I’m a Rocket (The Wanted), reaching for the sky (or stars).
I’ve had good memories with friends, with family. My favorites are always when my friends and I have a great time, When We Own the Night (The Wanted) together, we’re Counting Stars (OneRebuplic). It’s always been a blast. All the god times will forever be remembered. They made us stronger. Each memory will be a Photograph (Nickelback) in my head. I’ll always look back on them with a smile. The reason we had a good time would always be Because We Can (Bon Jovi). We’re Radioactive (Imagine Dragons). I’m Never Gonna Be Alone (Nickelback) because of them.
But now that September (Daughtry) has passed, I’ve realized that it’s the first full summer I’ve made it through away from home. And that can be added to one of the many great memories I have. Because, if I hadn’t, I wouldn’t have grown as a person.
Whenever I’d hit a rough patch, I always had someone to talk to, who’d get me through These Hard Times (Matchbox 20), whether it’s family or it’s a good friend. I look at my problems I thought were difficult and realize that I’m Alright (Jo Dee Messina) because I have a great support system, what with everything that’s going on. I’ve made friends for life. It’s always because someone said “I’ll Be Your Strength” (The Wanted) to me that I’ve gotten through it; my close friends always managed to give me strength to make it through whatever it was I thought I couldn’t do. Now, I fight, I’m The Fighter (Gym Class Heroes ft. Ryan Tedder), giving my problems a run for their money.
Every day, It’s Time (Imagine Dragons) to make new memories, to write another story in a book called life. I won’t be Waiting for Superman (Daughtry) to pick me up and have a great new day in life. It’s another chance to face my Demons (Imagine Dragons) and Carry On (Fun.). It’s getting into the Hall of Fame (The Script ft. will.i.am) of life or Viva la Vida (Coldplay) for me. I Glow In The Dark (The Wanted). No Cradlesong (Rob Thomas) for me; I’m not willing to run to Hollywood.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's sunset!!!

Choices