letter to boyfriend in military to girlfriend

Sweetheart, I am so sorry. I wish I were back home with you. Do you want to know what I remember most from this summer? How amazingly and intensily happy you were. Your friends seem to be those who make you happy. And maybe I wasn't completely aware, but it was almost like... you were having fun! Even though I don't finish until Christmas next year, you seemlike you can handle it now. Or maybe it's because I get out at Christmas. But anyways, you are incredibly beautiful and strong. Did you know that? That is what amazes me every time I see you. It is what gives me hope about getting through this. Sweetheart, I have a surprise for you when I come home on my next leave. I can't tell you what it is. But I think that you will love it. No, I know it. But I have to go. I will write when I have another moment. I love you with all my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's sunset!!!

Choices