old and new

Old dreams
New wishes
The New Year has been rung
As the old year finishes

There are hopes and dreams
It’s a new start
But sometimes I wonder
If I should follow my heart

Some things seem foolish
Others seem bold
But then I remember
If I don’t do it now, I will be too old

The New Year brings hope
It brings dreams
That the old year never realized
But these can ride on moonbeams

A door opens
When another closes
Don’t be afraid
There are hundreds of chances

All the hopes
All the dreams
Never hold them in
Let them ride moonbeams

Don’t let them be forgotten
Keep them in your hearts
Remember them with every heartbeat
Never let your dreams and hopes come apart

The New Year has since been rung
The old year washed away
Time to start the year
With a brand new day

A brand new day
With new hopes, new dreams
Never keep them away
Only when you send them to the moonbeams

A new year means a new start
Don’t hold back
It’s a clean slate
A new chance for a journey upon which to embark

The New Year has rung
The old has gone
Let this be the start
With a brand new dawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's sunset!!!

Choices