clouds cover the sky, grey and cold. the sun struggles to shine through, a bright disk behind the blanket of grey over it. the air is cold. i pull my scarf closer to my neck, pull my hat down and my hood over my head. i zip my coat up to the collar and flip it up to cover my face. the wind stirs around me, making me shiver. my gloves keep my fingers warm. i walk faster to get inside. it seems like it takes me forever to get to where i am going. the wind picks up again, fingers of cold wisping across my face and slithering down into my collar. i shiver again. i hold my collar to my neck, pull my scarf over my face. i feel my face turning red. the cold doesn't agree with me, and i don't agree with it. it's still a wonder that i still live somewhere cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's sunset!!!

Choices