my heart bursts into flames, red hot and angry, growing fiercer and stronger until it's like the final throws of a dying star - angry fire, turning on itself just before its demise. then, before i know it, the collapse is here, leaving behind a cold darkness. an enternal moment passes when i feel it... a gentle pull where my heart should be, where it was. it pulls, it tugs until i realize what's happening. like a black hole sucking everything into it, the hole yanks every last bit of happiness and every last shard of good from me, leaving me cold and compassionless. everything that made me care, everything that made me happy is gone through the black hole where my heart disappeared into. the cold, the anger, the hurting, the uncaring part of me is what's left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's sunset!!!

Choices